About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Review : Stila Face Contouring trio

I recently purchased the Stila Face Contouring Trio. I bought it for 9.97 plus tax @ COSTCO. It came with a long face brush, two lip glaze sticks and a Stila compact with the Light, Dark and Flash contouring colors. I have never tried Stila brand before.
So here are my thoughts:

I absolutely love the Lip Glaze Stick in Grapefruit, it has pink with a slight shimmer to it. The starfruit was darker and had more glitterness to it which I didn't like at all. Both goes on smooth like a lip gloss would which I liked.
(grapefruit on top,starfruit on bottom)
For the contouring powders I did not like how it was really powdery, the light color seemed chalky. I used the dark and light colors to contour my checks. It worked pretty well It made my cheeks looked more sculpted. Though the flash color made my face darker. Overall it did its job by giving the scuplted face illusion.
(flash above, light on left and dark on right)