About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Friday, March 6, 2009

MAC Haul







Today I went to the MAC Counter at Macy's with my boyfriend. Usually he hates going there because he doesn't understand why I spend so much money on makeup ( I can't help it, its an addiction, but I've only just begun :) ) and when he's there, dude just stands in one place and plays with his cell phone, sometimes I try to get him involved but he just zones me out. Today was a bit different, because he said he owed me a birthday gift and MAC was what I wanted. He didn't want to stand there again so he told me to pick out what I wanted and then call him when I was done, then he wandered off somewhere. The lady that helped me was really nice, I wanted the studio sculpt concealer but they ran out of my shade :( and they didn't have the loose pigment colors that I wanted either. Oh well I still picked out a few things, though the look on my boyfriends face was priceless when everything was rung up, he just swiped his card anyways lol.

So here's what I got:
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in c4 ( I'm almost out of it, so I wanted to get a second one for backup, I use this everyday)
MAC Eyeshadows in Shroom and Satin Taupe
(these are the two that will complete my first palette :)
MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
( I got the SE 239 brush from Holiday set and fell in love with it, so I had to get the original!)
MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
(This brush is soo soft and versatile, I could use it to apply my blush, my liquid and my powder foundation)

(shroom and satin taupe)