About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Covergirl Outlast Lipstain Review

Brand: Cover girl
Price: 7 dollars
Where to buy: Target, CVS, Rite Aid and anywhere Cover Girl is sold.

I bought this Cover girl lip stain in teasing blush because I wanted an alternative to lip gloss. The Lip stain pen is pink with a sharpie like head.

What I liked about it: it is portable and convenient to use If I'm in a hurry. The lip stain stayed on my lips all day long. 

What I did not like: I didn't like the fact that it looks like a sharpie and it feels like I'm using a sharpie on my lips. The lip stain smells like cherry cough medicine.  After wearing it for a while, my lips started looking like how it looks when you eat a red Popsicle and the Popsicle stains the lips. It was difficult to take the color off of my lips with just water; I guess that's why it's a lip stain.


Overall: This lip stain is not worth the money, you’re better off pulling a sharpie from your drawer and putting it on your lips. The color payoff might even be better.


No comments: