About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wet and Wild Polish Review





Brand: Wet and Wild
Price: 99cents
Where to buy: Walgreens and CVS

I am a huge fan of the Wet and Wild nail polish in Black crème.  I have never tried their polish with glitter in it, only because when it comes to polish I am a matte and crème type of person.  I decided to try this Wet and Wild “Wild Shine” polish in Night Prowl. The polish is black with hot pink glitter in it.

What I like about it: the bottle looks like there is a ton of hot pink glitter inside, but when you apply it to your nail, the glitter comes out evenly. There glitter is not overwhelming, there’s  just enough glitter for you to see it but overwhelm the nail, if that makes any sense. You can see that the base is black with tiny glitters.  There is a lot of shine coming off of each nail after using the polish. The glitter helps with the shine as well.

What I don’t like:  The polish is a bit on the watery side, and after a day or two the polish chips off (but a good top coat can take care of that problem). 

For 99cents you don’t have much to lose. I enjoy using this polish because it’s affordable and it’s fun to wear.

No comments: