About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mineralize, pigment, and paint pots


It has been such a busy week with school and work . I wish I can take a vacation, but anyways I received a few items in the mail about a week ago, but I've been too busy to post it up. I thought I should now since I have time. Right now it's like 1am in the morning lol I am such a night owl.
Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium-I love it, since it's getting hotter I use it more than my Studio fix powder/foundation., but what I don't love is the mess that it leaves behind on my table.
Pigments: Naked- Great Highlight color, it makes my eyebrows look like they've just been done.

Paint Pots: Artifact and Soft Ochre, I use Soft Ochre as a base, I have not used Artifact but it is such a beautiful color.

I've been looking for a new makeup table..but no luck so far :(