About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MAC Haul

I can't help but shop sometimes, especially when its late at night and I am bored. I ordered a few things from MAC about a week ago and it finally came.

Eyeshadows: Knight Divine (vp) and Beauty Marked (v) both shadows are very shimmery.


Fluidline: Macroviolet this is my first fluidline so I'm excited to use it and I will do a review on it later.


Lipstick : Speed Dial (creamsheen). I absolutly loove this lipstick it is soo creamy. My lips tend to get dry and usually before I apply lipstick I would have to mosturize my lips, but not with this lipstick. Most of my lipsticks are pink because I think that pink is the only color that looks good on my lips, but anyways I'm going to get some more creamsheen lipsticks ( that is if their not still sold out ) because I'm loving the formula.


Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW30 :I use the studio finish concealer in NW30 on a daily basis and I wanted to try this concealer because of all reviews I've read. To me The Sculpt concealer is not matte like the Studio finish concealer is. the Studio Sculpt is much creamer and easier to apply than the Studio Finish concealer. The Sculpt concealer feels like it could be a foundation
type formula but alot thicker in texture. I love the Sculpt because it blends alot faster and easier to the skin whereas with the Studio concealer I would have to put it on the back of my hand to warm it up then apply it. So two thumbs up for the Studio Sculpt !!


Pro Eye Makeup Remover: before this I used the Clinique Eye Makeup Remover which I didn't like because it was too oily for me. I like the Pro Remover because it does not leave my skin dry like the Clinique one does.

The Mac 213 Brush: I just wanted this brush for eyeshadow application, I am slowly adding to my collection of MAC brushes.


That is pretty much it for now, If I have time I will do another Haul/review by the end of this week if not earlier.