About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Collective Haul

I only bought three items from the Sugarsweet Collection, I know I am late at getting something from this collection, but better late than never right lol. Okay so I bought the Seasonal Peach polish, the lipstick in Lolipop Loving and the eyeshadow in Dear Cupcake. I kinda regret getting the polish because it streaks!! since I've been hearing great stuff about China Glaze polish I think I might try it to see what all the fuss is about.

Yesterday my sister and I went shopping and I got two more items from MAC and because I'm an addict like that. MAC is second to my addiction to Starbucks Coffee (when Starbucks coffee employees knows you by name, that probably means you should stop going there for awhile lol). My sister loves Victoria's Secret so we went there and I gave in and bought their lip glosses 5 for 20 dollars why not? One gloss is missing because I gave it to my sister.

MAC Blush: in Pink Swoon
MAC Eyeshadow in : Deep Truth
VS Beauty Rush Lip Glosses: ( from left to right: Pearadise, Tropicool, Slice of Heaven, and I want Candy).


I finally got a makeup table..well it's more like at dresser with a mirror lol, instead of putting clothes in the drawers, I put my make collection :) in there.