About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Review: Smashbox Artist Eye Palette



This was one of the hardest eye shadow palettes for me to get a hold of. First I went on Sephora.com they were sold out, Then I went to a Sephora store they were sold out of it too. So I gave in an ordered it from the Smashbox site. I have heard good reviews about this palette and thought I would try it out for myself.

Packaging- I love it, it is of course very creative.

Brush- The brush feels just like a MAC 239 but a bit more coarse.

Eyeshadows- They are each very pigmented which is great BUT it is somewhat powdery, I kept having to wipe around the edges of the shadow that I was using. The colors are very blendable. I am going to use this palette for neutral looks that I can wear to work. So over all 48 dollars is a good price for 10 eyeshadows. A good deal especially for beginners who are just starting to get into makeup.