About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

China Glaze


All work and no play makes me a tired girl :/

I know I am late at getting into China Glaze, though I am always late at trying new things out, there's just not enough time in the day. Work and School keeps me busy.

I was able to squeeze in some time to go to Sally's Beauty Supply. I would totally order the China Glaze online, but the fact that packages that I order somehow always end up at my neighbors house weirds me out. I try as much as possible not to order items online anymore.

So I went in and the buy 2 get one free sale was still going on for their polishes, and no sally discount card needed ( I asked). In total I got 6 China Glaze polishes, in the pic there are four in the front and two in the back. the four front polishes were the prettiest :) from left to right: For Audrey, Shower Together, Spontaneous, Pink Voltage. The two in the back: Up All Night and Black Diamond.

I love the colors, they are gorgeous. In total I paid around 25 dollars for 6 bottles, they are regular 5. 99 each. The link is below if you want to get some for yourself :)

Sallysbeauty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great haul! I love China Glaze. You bought my two favorite colors- For Audrey and Shower Together♥

Lipsticklullaby00 said...

Thanks, I love how the polishes don't streak, it's awesome :)