About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Dior Addict



My favorite new lip gloss Dior Addict: Ultra Gloss Reflect in Pink Liberty. I've been trying to get into a different brand of lip gloss as of late. So I decided to pick this one up because one of my good friends had recommended it to me earlier in the week. She loves it and thought that I would too, and I do!!! So when I went to Sephora I got the last of Pink Liberty, but hopefully they will stock up on it again because it is a popular color.




What I like :
  • the packaging is really cute
  • it has a synthetic brush for easy application
  • the gloss has no smell to it
  • kept my lips glossy for hours
  • I love the color is very pigmented when applied on the lips
Sephora-Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect