About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Review : Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment





Year round my lips are very chapped and dry. I decided to switch from the lip Vaseline that I generally use during the summer to the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment for Fall and Winter because my lips are the worst during those two seasons. I have heard good things about this product but never tried it until about a month ago.




When I opened the product up, by the looking at it the first thing it reminded me of was Burts Bee's wax lip balm, and the Bee's lip balm did not work at all for me. To my surprise the The Sugar Lip Treatment is very smooth and creamy, not hard like chapstick I've used in the past but then again this can't be compared to chapstick, It has a minty type smell to it which makes my lips feel refreshed. During the cold mornings, I would apply this before heading out and unlike other lip products this one keeps my lips really smooth and soft hours after I've applied it.




I am really in love with this product because it has spf 15, keeps my lips hydrated, its creamy, has a nice smell and I don't have to keep reapplying it every hour. My lips have become much more softer and I have not seen any dryness in my lips at all which is most important.



this product can be purchased at Fresh and Sephora


Note: This product was purchased by me and the review is my own opinion.