About Me

My photo
I am a college student who loves music, art and makeup.

Monday, September 20, 2010

My favorite MAC Lipsticks

I love MAC Lipsticks, I probably love them more than the lipglasses. I have Five that I am currently obsessed over at the moment.

(From left to right)

Viva glam Gaga (lustre)- I love this one so much that I bought a backup. It looks very barbie doll like on me.


Angel (frost)- this was one of the first lipsticks that I have ever purchased from MAC. Its My #1 go to lipstick. Its perfect for neutral looking days..and I have many days like that.


Brave (Satin) - this color was suggested to me by an MUA for a wedding that I was a part of. It complimented my skin tone and looked great in the pictures.


Girl About Town (Amplified) I love this color because it takes me out of my comfort zone, away from neutrals. It's a fun color to wear. 


Captive (satin)- its a beautiful warm plum color, I purchased it specifically for fall.

5 comments:

Aquaheart said...

I love the Gaga lipstick as well! I probably should buy a back up as well. I haven't tried any of your other favs but I will definitely look into them! :D

Lipsticklullaby00 said...

Awesome! let me know what you think of them :)

El'Aundra Dolce said...

Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
♥ Elle

clown16 said...

Girl about town is a great color its always good to try something different.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I love reading your blog/tumblr!

It's very informative and full of makeup, just the way I like it lol!

Tumblr doesn't have a "comment section," so I'd thought I could comment you here!

Thanks for following me, it means a lot! I will most definitely be reading your blog!

Have a great day =)

-makeupadventures